Of course, last week I ended up in a situation where I needed a logo immediately. It was late night and I needed a watermark for a set of images. I tried just using some text with my company name, but it just wasn't working for me. So, I pulled out the not-so-loved logo and tried to make it work for me.
Because it was going on an image with many different backgrounds, the logo itself needed to have a light background. So, I adjusted, played and came up with this...
Do you see it? Yes, it's totally a feminine pad with wings. This wasn't going to work at all. So, I came up with this little diddy.
Which I later found out had the same background as a beer company or something. Plus my sister and mario were totally unimpressed. It was last minute though and I needed to get a damn watermark on my photos. At least it didn't look like a pad and it looked kind of cute on my photos. Anyway, it's back to the drawing board...
This is one of the beautiful families that just moved into one of the homes I photographed.
They were doing a news piece on the project and interviewing the new homeowner.
An interview with the realtor about how the program works.
So far this project has kept me busy, but it's fun to shoot stuff like this once in a while. ps...I still keep the pad with wings logo on my desktop because it makes me laugh every time I see it.