1. Went to a nice lunch with Mario and some of his friends. Mario took us to a Korean BBQ place that is in the middle of a store...a strange location but the food was oh so good. An old friend of Mario's that I hadn't met before came to lunch with us. We ended up talking about his travels to Israel for most of lunch. Now I totally want to go to Israel. This is the second person I've met who has said it's one of the most amazing places they've been.
2. Still full from lunch, I headed over to Floyd's to get my hair cut. I told her that I wanted cute hair...I left happy.
3. I actually walked into the bathroom and put the toilet seat up to pee. I was just about to drop my pants when I finally wondered what the hell I was doing.
4. Just about the time Mario was due to get off of work, I got a message from him asking me to meet him at his work. Mario has been working at this office for 6 months and I've never been inside. I finally got to check out the office. However, the real reason he wanted me to meet him, was so we could go for a walk in the park across the street from his office. It was so nice.
5. After our walk, we decided to get some dinner. On the way to the restaurant, there was a homeless war veteran sitting on the corner. He was asking for a little bit of change. The only problem was that I was starving. There was no stopping me from getting my dinner. So, I told him we'd give him some money on the way back...a little selfish, I know. I did make up for it on the way back though. I threw him a couple of bucks. We continued to walk around downtown for a while. As we started to walk past him again, Mario decided it was his turn to throw him some money. The guy was very sweet and was laughing at us taking turns giving him money.
6. When we got home, we decided to watch a little something on television. We turned on our Netflix box to find that someone had hacked our account and had added five movies to our queue. They had added "Hairspray", "Muppets Take Manhattan", "The Last Picture Show" and "Pee-Wee's Big Adventure"...of course we had to watch Pee-Wee's Big Adventure. Honestly the movie selections smells of my sister-in-law.
7. Mario and I cuddle up in bed. He passed out as I read my book. I had my earplugs in and he was snoring away. Suddenly in his sleep he stuck his finger in my ear. It was like a wet willie without the slobber. I was glad to have my earplugs in either way. When he woke up this morning I told him what he did...we both wonder what the hell he was dreaming about.
It was a nice day.