I got these questions from Guilty Noodles today in an email and decided that I would answer the questions in my blog. So put it on your blog and answer then yourself or feel free to ask me more questions...
1. What is your occupation right now? Photographer
2. What color are your socks right now? I live in Southern California...I wear flip flops...no socks
3. What are you listening to right now? Some guys are rapping on Saturday Night Live about a coochie rag...I'm not being gross, that's what it sounds like! It's kinda upsetting and gross
4. What was the last thing that you ate? Bowl of cheerios
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Learned to drive a stick shift on the hill in San Fransisco
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My mom
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Guilty Noodles, yeah that woman cracks me up!
8. How old are you today? 32
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? Male Chest Hair Waxing
10. What is your favorite drink? Diet Coke really is an addiction for me
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yes
12. Favorite food? Sushi
13. What is the last movie you watched? Son of Rambow...cute
14. Favorite day of the year? It used to Thanksgiving but I'm not feeling it as much anymore. However, I'll totally cliche out and say my wedding day was my favoritest of the last year
15. How do you vent anger? I call everyone I know and vent to them and basically tell the story over and over until I feel better.
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? I don't know that I really had a favorite toy...maybe my tanning Barbie...yeah she had tan lines
17. What is your favorite season? Well really only have one and a half crappy seasons around here. Summer and another season that is a little cooler and maybe it will rain(that's my favorite part). And if it does rain the news will say "Storm Watch 2009" or something stupid like that. They're so dramatic around here!
18. Cherries or Blueberries? I'm totally willing to OD on either
19. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? No but I'd love to see some people put this on their blog...although if you're shy you can email it to me
20. Who is the most likely to respond? Not sure
21. Who is least likely to respond? Not sure
22. Living arrangements? I live in my tiny apartment with my Husband Mario, and my cats Bob and Dexter...and also with a ghost in the bathroom
23. When was the last time you cried? Ok I didn't cry while I was watching the Inauguration, I was more excited. However, I did cry on Thursday when I watched the episode of CSI when Grisson leaves the show and goes to Sarah (even though I've never liked them together). Totally cried.
24. What is on the floor of your closet? Shoes, laundry sorter and about 5 tripods.
25. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending to? I think the friend that I've known the longest reading this would be Tracy, however two of my cousins read this and I've know them since they were babies...so technically...
26. What did you do last night? We met up with some of Mario's old friends at this really awful restaurant called "Bahookas" it's a cheesed out 70s restaurant full of ugly fish tanks and a huge fish named Rufus. He's really the draw. He's over 30 years old and he eats big carrot sticks. You can actually hear him crunching the carrot through the tank.
27. What are you most afraid of? Spiders and loosing my family
28. Plain, cheese, or spicy cheese hamburger? Cheese Burger with onions not much else
29. Favorite dog breed? I love them all
30. Favorite day of the week? Thursday, most of the week is over and a break is coming up...however, I do work from home and can take a day when I need
31. How many states have you lived in? Only California
32. Diamonds or ruby? I think Diamonds but I sure as crap wouldn't turn down a Ruby